PLEASE REVIEW REGISTRATION PROCESS BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING.
Online registration is only available this year for REGIONS 2,6 & 7. Go to the Registration page and SELECT your region from the list.
Once a User is Registered, they may LOGIN to the system at any time to ADD or REVIEW PROJECTS.
If you have NOT regsitered yet, please REGISTER FIRST.
Get Tech SUPPORT
Need Help? If you are experiencing difficulties with registration, click on the link below to contact YOUR REGION for support.
- Online registration is only available this year for REGIONS 2,6 & 7
- You must REGISTER on YOUR REGION-SPECIFIC Registration Page
- Each Student must register their OWN account in the Registration System.
- Only one registration per student is required.
- Students MUST enter their OWN Projects (Sponsors CANNOT enter Projects for Students)
- Multiple Projects are entered under the same registration.
- Your Email Address will be your Username to login, therefore all email addresses must be unique to the user
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- GO TO the PJAS.net Registration page
- SELECT your Region Link from the list
- Register on YOUR REGION-SPECIFIC Registration Page
- CHOOSE SECURE PASSWORD (8 or more alpha-numeric characters)
- COMPLETE all required fields
- CLICK "REGISTER" at bottom to complete your registration
You should be logged into the system at this point. You do NOT need to do anything else to activate your account. A CONFIRMATION EMAIL will be sent to the email address provided for your records.
There are links to the "Projects" & "Users" tables on the left side.
- USER TABLE: For now, YOU will be the only 'User" visible in the User table. Eventually, the User table will display all of the Students who have linked to you during registration.
- PROJECT TABLE: The Projects table will contain all YOUR Students' Projects
- LOG OUT of the Competition Registration System
- Return to the main PJAS.net Registration page
- Choose STUDENT Registration for your school
- CLICK on the Sponsor Dropdown
- Verify that YOUR NAME is on the list of Sponsors
If you do NOT see your name in the Sponsor list, please notify your Director or Tech Support immediately.
This is a new Registration System and your Students will require guidance. Please guide them through this process. Contact your Regional Director if you require additional assistance.
- Direct Students to the STUDENT Registration Page for YOUR REGION
- Make sure all of your Students Register AND add their Projects
- Work with your Students to determine which Research & SRC/IRB Forms are needed and make sure those forms are submitted. Use the ISEF Forms Wizard as needed.
** IMPORTANT **
Sponsors CANNOT add projects for their Students. Projects are assigned based on the User who enters the Project. Therefore Students MUST login and enter their OWN Projects.
Login to the Competition Registration System REGULARLY (once a week minimum) to check on YOUR Students & their Projects.
- Check to confirm that all of your Students are Registered
- Make sure ALL Research & SRC/IRB Forms have been APPROVED PRIOR to the Students beginning their Projects.
- Look for Registered Students WITHOUT Projects
- Look for Projects with MISSING Research & SRC/IRB Forms
- Assist Students to register and complete their Projects as needed
Please contact your Regional Director if you have additional questions.