Welcome to the Region 7 section of the PJAS Website!
Important Info At A Glance:
- Register to be a Judge! Click here!
- Technician Registration is now open! Click here to register to be a Technician.
- Required Duquesne University Compliance Forms (in the Forms for Parents section)
- Registration Closes on December 21, 2016. No new sponsor accounts, student accounts, or projects can be created after registration closes.
- Presentations MUST be uploaded by January 26, 2017! Registered students and sponsors should login to the Registration System at any time prior to January 26, 2017 to upload and verify their presentations.
- You may upload as many times as you wish. Your most recent upload replaces the previously uploaded presentation.
- If you do not remember your username or password, use the Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? links. Do NOT register a New Account.
- Only Register a New Account if you have never participated in PJAS.
- There is only one fee of $55 for School Registration this year, due on November 25th.
- Our School Registration Fee Invoice Generator is available if you need an invoice.
- School Registration Checks should be received on or before November 25th.
- Region 7 Competition will take place on Saturday, February 4th at Duquesne University.
- State Meet will take place on May 14-16, 2017 at Penn State Main Campus.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to Contact Us.
2017 Region 7 Local Competition Details:
2017 State Competition Details for Region 7:
Who's Who in Region 7?
Region 7 Officers
Director: Susan Morgan
Treasurer: Dana Lamenza
Judging: Kim Mechling & Cathy Greco
Perseverance Awards: Theresa Rabogliatti
Special Awards: Janet R. Waldeck, Ph.D.
Technology: David Ponist
Please use the Contact Us Form to contact our Officers.