What to Bring to the State Meeting
- Your Project - all of your presentation materials (note cards, transparencies, posters, and pen or pencil)
- Dress will be casual for all events, except that you will need dress clothes for your presentation. You will be walking long distances so wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for the weather (rain).
- You will need towels (at least 2), pillow, blanket, soap, shampoo, deodorant, other toiletries, hair dryer, flip-flops for the shower and an alarm clock would be a good idea. You may wish to bring a swimsuit.
- Bedding: Sheets are provided. Pillows and blankets are NOT provided.
- Money for lunch on the way to and from Penn State, if a stop is planned.
- Any medication that is needed for medical problems such as allergies, asthma, diabetes, etc.
- Money for PJAS T-shirts and sweatshirts, Penn State items, video games, between meal snacks. Small bills and quarters are preferable to larger bills.
- Athletic equipment (basketball, volleyball and/or tennis racket)
- Snacks. Rooms are equipped with a small refrigerator and microwave.
What NOT to Bring to the State Competition
- Boom Boxes, Radios
- Laser Pointers
- Roller Blades, Skates, or Skateboards
- Water Guns or Super Soakers
- Alcohol and/or illegal drugs
- Candles or incense
- Any item that may cause injury to you or others.
- Penn State Security reserves the right to confiscate any items that may cause injury or be hazardous to you or others.